WORDPRESS: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective WordPress Publishers (video)
I’ve always had a love-hate relationship with WordPress. I love it because of how easy it has made posting content to the web and being recognized, the easy setup of new features, and the many great design looks you can add in a flash. I hate WordPress because of, well, all the above reasons.
Be that as it may, WordPress provides a voice in our respective frontiers and learning to manage an active, growing WordPress site so it thrives and becomes relevant can be tricky. @copyblogger provides some spot-on ideas on helping you achieve your blogging goals using WordPress.
What do you want to accomplish by launching a website?
- Are you looking to set up a glorified online diary?
- Are you looking to create an online business card for your brick-and-mortar business?
- Are you looking to develop a profitable ecommerce site?
- Are you looking to build an audience that builds your business?
- Are you looking to completely transform your life?
This YouTube video leads to an entire series of How To Build A WordPress Site. Handy, free content…
Image courtesy of copyblogger.com